To show you are truly sorry and sincere, for all the hurts, lies, and bad things you said and did to me... please write a letter and explain the truth and no more lies and hiding… And, send it to all your friends (Mandy Tang, Mandy Ho, Jasmine, Ada, Marcus, Allen, and etc.) and all of my friends whom I have introduced you to…. And cc me… In your own words, write a letter with the following content (again in your own words):
Back in 2007, for about 2 1/2 years, I was devastated and very very depressed… and even suicidal at times. It was DCH (use my real name) who show up in my life… at first, to help me get through this, cheer me up, and then after my divorce, provided emotional support, unconditional love, lend me money to buy car, paid for my vacation, bought me diamond necklace, and help give me a perfect 30th birthday…
During this time, he wanted to leave several times, but I always pulled him back time and time again, and at times, I would say I would kill my self to keep him around. And he would do what ever it takes to save me and cheer me up… including staying with me at the worst time of my life.
However, in return for his unconditional love and care for me, I have time and time abandoned him, giving him one of the worst birthday of his life, as well as one of the worst Christmas of his life time. I also gave him many broken promises/lies, talk bad about him with my friends and even with his own friends, and all I did was take, take, and take from him and return to with pain/hurt/devastation. Once I felt I got my emotion back and other rich guys opportunities show up in my life, I then throw him away like a piece of shit and never even thanking him for giving his heart in order to save my life.
I would let everyone knows that I am strong and brought my self up from my divorce… however, it was him whom brought me up from devastation and save my life.
I am sincerely sorry DCH for all the unbearable hurt and pain I purposely have caused you and left you for dead over and over again...
Thank You for saving my life, again and again.
SCM

No comments:
Post a Comment